apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

Dear 2014, Thank you. I can't quite grasp the fact that you're actually almost over, but you deserve the biggest thank you out o...

dear 2014.

Dear 2014,

Thank you. I can't quite grasp the fact that you're actually almost over, but you deserve the biggest thank you out of all my years so far. I have learnt so much, varying from the happiest I've ever been, to the lowest, where I thought I wasn't even going to manage to see 2015. I have made new, very close friends, I loved and lost, I travelled to places I always wanted to go and saw things I'd always wanted to see. I started writing my first book, which admittedly is going to take a lot of editing and time, but it has been a dream of mine since I first learned how to write. I found a new love for beauty and fashion, but also expanded loves for other things, for example acting and films. I am a completely different person to who I was this time last year, and for that I have never felt so strong and so capable. 2014, you have been both kind and cruel to me, and for that I thank you. 

Goodbye,
Shannon 

x

0 comments: