apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

I am a lipstick addict. My family have noticed, my friends stage interventions to stop me from buying more, but my collection is unash...

favourite lipsticks.



I am a lipstick addict.
My family have noticed, my friends stage interventions to stop me from buying more, but my collection is unashamedly still growing strong. However, there are few in my collection I wear on a regular basis and fewer that are my absolute go to for travel or day to day wear. 



The first of these lipstick is the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. This is a recent purchase, picking it up in the Duty Free on the way back from Berlin, and I have fallen in love. It gives a sheer colour pay off but it still adds a little something to your lips, making it an ideal your lips but better shade. It is also incredibly easy to apply due to its creaminess, making it an ideal daywear lipstick as touch ups are incredibly easy. 

The next is Velvet Teddy by Mac. There isn't much I can say about this that hasn't been said already, only that if I want something a bit more sophisticated than Boy, but still neutral, this is the ideal choice. It's extremely long lasting due to the matte finish and compliments my skin tone nicely, leaving it again a great choice for day to day wear. 

The final one in my trio is again Mac, in the shade Sin. I am a sucker for dark gothic lips, even in the summertime, and this fulfills all my goth lip needs. It's a matte finish which I find essential for dark lips, and so long lasting it can be worn throughout meals and still look okay after. The only issue I find with this is that I can't wear it every day due to it being drying to my lips, but for going out and nighttime wear, I love it a lot and find it hard to beat!

I hope you enjoyed my post on my favourite lipsticks and maybe one of them caught your eye to pick up! 

Shannon
X

0 comments: