apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

Just a quick unedited look at my trip to Germany's astounding capital city; Berlin! ...

berlin.

Just a quick unedited look at my trip to Germany's astounding capital city; Berlin!
































While being a tourist and seeing all the cliche things was fun and really interesting, as shown by the vast amount of photos I took, I also managed to see an old friend and go to one of the coolest bars I've been to. The setup was like a chemistry lab down to the decor of periodic tables of alcohol and the measuring flasks full of alcohol. If you're ever in Berlin and want to check it out, the website is www.zyankali.de 
((I also think their alcohol is 10x stronger than normal alcohol as one cocktail made me slightly lightheaded, just as an extra word of warning!;)))



Berlin is definitely a city I need to go back to as it is full of so much more I didn't get to see or do.

Thanks for reading,
Shannon
X

0 comments: