apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

As a lover of different moisturisers and body creams/butters, I decided that this product was definitely worth a try after the high rating ...

review| fcuk polished whipped bodycream.

As a lover of different moisturisers and body creams/butters, I decided that this product was definitely worth a try after the high rating and good reviews it has had on the internet, and I am happy to say it does not disappoint! I understand that it is hard to find nowadays, but my mum actually had a tub that she hadn't opened yet, giving me the perfect chance to try it despite this. 



The product contains extracts of orange blossom and pomegranate, shea butter and sweet almond oil. The shea butter and sweet almond oil really work as a moisturiser and makes the skin very soft when the bodycream is applied, and also I have a huge amount of love for almond products anyway so this was a huge plus.

The texture is quite thick and yet it is still very light, and when you put it on your body it really does melt into the skin as the packaging claims. I like the consistency as it is not as thick as a body butter which means it is easier to work with, and yet it is not thin and a liquid like moisturisers which I sometimes find difficult to use as some are very runny. I also don't have to wait around for it to sink into the skin which you have to do for some moisturisers or body butters, and as I am an extremely impatient person this is a huge bonus for me. It doesn't leave a greasy or oily residue when it's sunk in, and at no point from getting the cream out of the tub to when the cream has sunk in is it sticky or just uncomfortable to have on your skin. 



The scent is a very long lasting smell which may not be something everyone wants, but as someone who rarely wears perfume I don't find this a problem. It is quite a heavy scent and if you are looking for something light and fresh, this probably isn't the product you want, but I love it. It has citrus-y notes with a slight hint of vanilla and an overall floral scent. It is definitely a more subtle scent than a lot of body creams, but you can still smell it without it being overpowering. I find after using it, throughout the day my skin stays moisturised and glow-y, and the scent stays put for the most part, unless I'm sweating like a pig! It has benefited my skin a lot since I started using it. It is great for dry skin and really moisturises it, meaning that you can get the summer legs you've been wanting. 

All in all, a really great product and I'm so happy I managed to find it! If someone finds it online or in a store, please let me know so I can maybe repurchase when this runs out.  If you want me to do more reviews, or have any tips, please let me know as this is my first time so I really don't know if this is any good. 




0 comments: