apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

This week I've been hitting up Cumbria, and don't worry I'm sure a blog post will come soon about it! However, for the moment I ...

mini collective haul.

This week I've been hitting up Cumbria, and don't worry I'm sure a blog post will come soon about it! However, for the moment I thought I'd show you the couple of things I (mostly) bought while I was up there.


I've been eyeing up the Gelly nail polishes for ages as I don't own any, and with a buy one get one half price deal on in Boots at the moment, I thought now was as good a time as any! The colour on the left is 427 Sugar Apple and the one on the right is 411 Kiwi. I own similar colours to Sugar Apple but no greens so Kiwi is a great addition. 

                                      



The next thing I bought was a Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in 501 Stellar. I love this colour as it is so bright and makes me feel much more summery and also because I'm very pale, I think this colour suits me well. I love the Apocalips brand as a whole and think both the formula and colour range is great, and I find it a bit sad that this is only my second one. After my holiday I'm definitely going to have to purchase a lot more!


I am so late to the bandwagon with this one it's kind of embarrassing. I have wanted a TangleTeezer for ages but I just haven't got round to buying one. I was looking for the orange one but it wasn't in stock in Boots so I picked this one up instead. I hope it lives up to its name as I'm actually quite excited to use it (sad I know).



















This is definitely a haul of things I've wanted for a long time. I first saw these mugs literally like, two years ago in Urban Outfitters, and point blank refused to spend something ridiculous like £20 on a mug. However, I really loved it and still do now, so when I saw this in Sports Direct for £5 I nearly wee-ed with excitement (I didn't, but I was excited). For someone who enjoys photography and drinking coffee and hot chocolate, this makes me exceptionally happy. 



























These may be the comfiest trousers ever. I could honestly live in them. They're from Fat Face, and are pricey for trousers, I won't lie, but those sort of prices are expected from Fat Face and those sort of shops. These are the best pants for travelling and hot weather as they're made of a thin material without being see through and are loose so they don't cling     to you and make you uncomfortable. Tigers are also my favourite animal, so that's always       an added bonus. 

 

This was actually my boyfriend's purchase for me, and honestly it may be my favourite thing I brought back with me. If you're American you won't understand my excitement, but in England these are so hard to find and so expensive if you do find them, so this was a real treat for me. They may be my favourite biscuits ever, and I could live on them. And pizza. So thank you dear boyf for the present!






0 comments: