apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

Galway is seriously stunning, and I loved every second I spent there and in the surrounding areas. I love Ireland and it's relaxed attit...

galway.

Galway is seriously stunning, and I loved every second I spent there and in the surrounding areas. I love Ireland and it's relaxed attitude and the culture and just everything, and may have to live there for a little bit just to really make the most of it!


I've mentioned the cliffs of Moher before in one of my previous posts so I won't go on about it too much, all I will say is part of me adores the stereotypical Irish culture that surrounds this place. The music played by musicians dotted all along the path up to the peak and the stunning views to go along with it makes me kind of think I'm on some adventure to a fantasy world or something. I love it so much, my imagination just takes off.


There was street art like this all over the place, reminding people to be happy and to smile, and the positivity honestly got to me and I found myself smiling my way through the streets of Galway. 


As well as having free wifi and amazing food, I found the outside of this restaurant really cute and just begging for a photo to be taken of it. 


The Samaritans had stickers all over the place in Galway and at the cliffs, and I found it really reassuring because I almost never see them in England. 


   

   

I've decided I need to live near moving water when I move out, there was a river running through the town and I honestly felt so calm all day, something which doesn't ever happen with me when I'm on my own. I just feel like the entire town was really calm and relaxed and I loved it so much.


I miss Ireland so much and definitely need to come back soon, hopefully with my boyfriend so he can realise how beautiful it is too!

Hope you enjoyed this post guys, let me know if you like this sort of thing and I'll definitely try to do more as I enjoyed it. 







0 comments: