apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

In my personal opinion, Autumn (Fall) is the best month of the year. It is usually not too cold but not too hot, although in England we a...

excited for autumn.


In my personal opinion, Autumn (Fall) is the best month of the year. It is usually not too cold but not too hot, although in England we are prone to the freak October heatwave. I don't celebrate Halloween because it's my dad's birthday, and yet Autumn/Winter is still the better half of the year, and here's why!

Photo Credit

Layering 
Autumn/Winter Colours; Tartan scarves, dark lipstick, monochrome
Cozy; It becomes acceptable to wear UGGS and leggings in order to be warm
Ankle boots
Colour of the dying leaves
Hot chocolate
Warm baths
Hats and scarves
Oversized jumpers
That natural flush you get that looks like really well done blusher 
STARBUCKS TOFFEE NUT LATTES 
Markets






(whispers) Christmas


That's right. I'm excited for Christmas already.



I'm whispering, therefore I can't get told off for being too early...


But yeah, these are some of the things I am excited for in the coming months!

0 comments: