apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

As we all know, I'm terrible with money. Or, another way of putting it is that I'm...

huge beauty haul.


















As we all know, I'm terrible with money. Or, another way of putting it is that I'm very good at spending. Not all the products are photographed because there were that many!



 I would also like to point out that these were not all bought in one go. I'm not that bad. 

In order of photos; 

Rose Gold Zoeva Brush Set- £62.50 inc. shipping 

Lips;
Laura Mercier Lip Crayon in Burnt Clay- £4.00 in Space NK sale
Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism- £10.00 in the sale
Mac Matte Lipstick in Russian Red- €18.50 in the Mac store in Paris, £15.50 in UK

Pallets; 
Urban Decay Naked Pallet- €47.90 in Sephora in Paris, £37 in UK
Elf Baked Eyeshadow Pallet-£12.95 inc. shipping
MUA Undress Me Too Pallet- £4 (!!!!) from Superdrug

Skincare/Haircare; 
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash-£3.50 from Sainsburys
Evian Facial Spray- about €3.50 from E.Leclerc, but I'm sure they sell them in the UK
Bio Naia Crème Hydratante Visage (Face moisturiser)- €3.80 from E.Leclerc as I had forgotten my Nivea moisturiser
Vitanove Dry Shampoo- €2.50 from (omg) E.Leclerc as my Batiste had run out): 

Amore Mio Forever- €6 from E.Leclerc 

Desigual Purse- €59 from Desigual Store, £64 in UK

Face Products;
B.Radiant Under Eye Concealer in Light- £3.99 in Superdrug sale
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair- £4.19 from Boots
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer- £7.99 from Tescos
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain- £8.99 from Superdrug
Cheeky Freeze Frame Make Up Setting Spray- £10.00 from Superdrug
Hoola Bronzer (not pictured)- £27.50 inc. shipping 

Eye Products;
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Bronze Beam- £15.50 inc. shipping
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Pencil in Matte Taupe- £4.49 from Superdrug


As you can tell, I may have gone OTT this month, however I have an excuse! I am stocking up on staples as you can tell, hence why things like the Hoola Bronzer have been included. The product I am most excited about however is most definitely my Zoeva brush set. Expect reviews on some of these products soon!





0 comments: