apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

I love Urban Decay and I love Pulp Fiction, so when I found out that this collection was a thing that was happening, I got i...

review| urban decay pulp fiction palette.







I love Urban Decay and I love Pulp Fiction, so when I found out that this collection was a thing that was happening, I got incredibly excited. Unfortunately this is the only product I picked up due to money, but my god it was a good choice. 

Let's talk packaging shall we? I love it a lot. It is cardboard but feels durable. It isn't as easy to just throw in your make up bag as the Naked Basics palette but isn't as big as the normal Naked palettes. I love the reflectiveness of the black as it gives it a slightly edgier feel than just the regular matte black they could have opted for. I also like the use of the red font and the quotes on the front and back as it just adds a little something to the palette. I love the monologue anyway, and now to have it written on my make up just makes me feel a little bad ass. Only me? Yes? Damn okay. 

This palette has a very neutral array of shadows, and all compliment each other nicely. The quality of the shadows are what you expect from UD, creamy, buttery, easy to blend and great pigmentation. They are great for a natural smoky eye and can also be used for day or night. I love the touch of the shimmery black shade Furious which can be used as an eyeliner dupe if you're either looking to experiment or are just scared of eyeliner some mornings (me included!). Anger is also shimmery and is great for an inner eye corner highlight. It really widens my eyes and makes me look alive which is great for any early morning starts. The other three are matte which I prefer to shimmer. This means that there is no shimmer overload if you accidentally put a little bit too much on, a problem I found with the Naked Palette and ended up with discoball eyeballs. Not flattering. 

For £17.50 I found this to be a real steal, especially compared to normal UD prices, and I know I will be using this for a long time to come. In the meantime, if anyone wants to send me the lipstick from this collection in the post, that would be just grand! (Kidding.)

(Kind of.) 

0 comments: